Funny Cat Pictures - Bumper Page
Will and Guy's Funny Cat Pictures and Stories About Cats
How you behave toward cats here below, will determine your status in heaven.
Funny Cat Pictures and Stories
Marvellous picture, you can even see the moggie's shadow in the pool of water, hence this is not a fake.
What a lovely image of innocence.
A cat has adopted a bird which hurt itself when it fell out of its nest in Brazil and cannot fly.
The cat, called Chiquita, has reportedly raised the bird as if it was its mother in Porto Alegre, Brazil. They eat from the same plate and the cat even uses the bird to catch other birds to eat.
Chiquita's owner, Nair de Souza, has named the bird Pitico, reports Zero Hora.
Mrs Souza said: 'Pitico has even started to eat meat, because the two of them only eat together.
'But Chiquita uses Pitico to help her catch other birds, it is really unbelievable!'
Sometimes a black and white photo says more than a color photo.
By the way, did you know: A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
There is some debate as to whether this is another cat getting the cream, or whether the animal is a Raccoon. Vets say that you should not give Raccoons cows milk, so we don't know what to make of this peculiar photo.
In front of the local butcher's, an art connoisseur noticed a mangy little kitten lapping up milk from a saucer. The saucer, he realised with a start, was a rare and precious piece of pottery. It was, in fact, a collector's item.
He strolled into the store and offered two pounds for the cat. 'He's not for sale', said the butcher.
'Look', said the collector', that moggy is dirty and scabby, but I'm an eccentric. I prefer cats that way. I'll raise my offer to ten pounds'. 'It's a deal', said the proprietor, and pocketed the ten immediately.
'For that amount of money I'm sure you won't mind throwing in the saucer', said the connoisseur', 'The kitten seems so happy drinking from it.'
'I can't do that', said the butcher firmly, 'That's my lucky saucer. From that saucer, so far this week, I've sold 18 cats.'
Picture kindly sent in by Jon Puckley.
Day 84 of my captivity.
My captors continued to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from clawing the furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another house plant.
Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded. Maybe I should try this at the top of the stairs.
In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair. I must try this on their bed.
Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little kitty cat I was. This is not working according to plan.
There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary confinement throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. More important, I overheard that my confinement was due to my powers of inducing something called 'allergies'. Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.
I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit.
The bird, on the other hand, has got to be an informant. He speaks with them regularly, and I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety is assured. But I can wait.
It's only a matter of time.
Mr Mouse, can you get out of that without moving!
More Very Funny Cat Pictures
Every cat picture tells a story.
Let us hope that only lovers of funny cat pictures browse these pages and there are no goldfish aficionados around.
Cat's motto, "No matter what you"ve done wrong, always try to make it look as if the dog did it." See more funny cat sayings.
Cat Stuck in Jar
A feral cat in Bartlett, Tennessee, USA, survived for 19 days with a jar stuck on its head. Tabitha Cain, 25, has fed the cat, which she has named Wild Oats, for several years. The family saw the cat a number of times with the peanut butter jar on its head and tried in vain to catch it. The Cain family feared the worst after not seeing the cat for a week.
They found the, once-chubby, cat later, too thin and weak to flee. They caught her with a fishing net and used some oil to get the jar off her head. They gave her water and treated her wounds and on Friday she began to eat again.
'I've heard of cats having nine lives but I think this one has 19 because she survived 19 days,' commented Tabitha's mother. Memphis vet, Gerald Blackburn, added that the cat may have lived off of its excess fat.
Michael really hated his wife, Patricia's cat. So he decided to get rid of the feline for good. Michael put it in the car and drove 2 miles away and dropped it off. Just as he pulled in the driveway, he noticed the cat sitting in the entrance the porch.
The next day he decided he would take the cat 5 miles away and drop it off. But again, the cat found it's way home. Each day Michael kept going further and further away, but the cat would always find it's way home.
Michael was so furious that he decided to take the cat even further away, he turned right, then left, circled around, then right again, another right, backtracked a couple of times, then left again. He then dropped the cat off.
Several hours later, he 'phoned Patricia, 'Darling, is the cat there?'.
Michael replied bitterly, 'Put that flippin' animal on the 'phone. I'm lost and need directions.'
True Story About a Welsh Cat
The Sun newspaper reports the story of a cat named Aslan who fell asleep under a car bonnet in the East Anglian town of Ipswich in the UK. The car's owner and driver, a Mr Rob Hillier, then drove the car some 260 miles to visit his relatives in Maesteg, Mid Glamorgan, Wales. The next day Aslan's cries [surely 'miaows' says Will] were heard and he was found unhurt and returned home. I imagine he travelled more comfortably this time.
More Free, Funny Cat Pictures
Close shave, or shadow boxing?
Washer One - Comical Cat Images
When I was his age, I felt like this about bathing
Washer Three - Another very funny cat picture
Washer Four - I just got caught in the rain
1) Pick cat up and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat's mouth and gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As cat opens mouth pop pill into mouth. Allow cat to close mouth and swallow.
2) Retrieve pill from floor and cat from behind sofa. Cradle cat in left arm and repeat process.
3) Retrieve cat from bedroom, and throw soggy pill away.
4) Take new pill from foil wrap, cradle cat in left arm holding rear paws tightly with left hand. Force jaws open and push pill to back of mouth with right fore-finger. Hold mouth shut for a count of ten.
5) Retrieve pill from goldfish bowl and cat from top of wardrobe. Call spouse from garden.
6) Kneel on floor with cat wedged firmly between knees, hold front and rear paws. Ignore low growls emitted by cat. Get spouse to hold head firmly with one hand while forcing wooden ruler into mouth. Drop pill down ruler and rub cat's throat vigorously.
7) Retrieve cat from curtain rail, get another pill from foil wrap. Make note to buy new ruler and repair curtains. Carefully sweep shattered figurines and vases from hearth and set to one side for gluing later.
8) Wrap cat in large towel and get spouse to lie on cat with head just visible from below armpit. Put pill in end of drinking straw, force mouth open with pencil and blow down drinking straw.
9) Check label to make sure pill not harmful to humans, drink glass of water to take taste away. Apply band-aid to spouse's forearm and remove blood from carpet with cold water and soap.
10) Retrieve cat from neighbour's shed. Get another pill. Place cat in cupboard and close door onto neck to leave head showing. Force mouth open with dessert spoon. Flick pill down throat with elastic band.
11) Fetch screwdriver from garage and put cupboard door back on hinges. Apply cold compress to cheek and check records for date of last tetanus jab. Throw T-shirt away and fetch new one from bedroom.
12) Ring fire brigade to retrieve feline from tree across the road. Apologise to neighbour who crashed into fence while swerving to avoid cat. Take last pill from foil-wrap.
13) Tie cat's front paws to rear paws with garden twine and bind tightly to leg of dining table, find heavy duty pruning gloves from shed. Push pill into mouth followed by large piece of fillet steak. Hold head vertically and pour 2 pints of water down throat to wash pill down.
14) Get spouse to drive you to the emergency room, sit quietly while doctor stitches fingers and forearm and removes pill remnants from right eye. Call furniture shop on way home to order new table.
15) Arrange for RSPCA to collect cat and ring local pet shop to see if they have any hamsters.
The Football Star 'Cat'
Cam, a local football star, is jogging down the street when he sees a building on fire. A woman is standing three floors up on ledge holding her pet cat in her arms.
'Hey, lady, 'yells Cam, 'Throw me the cat.'
'No, 'she cries, 'It's too far.'
'I play football, I can catch him.'
Cam keeps his eye on the cat as it comes hurtling down toward him. The feline, bounces off an awning and Cam runs into the street and catches the cat. He jumps six feet into the air and makes a spectacular one handed catch.
The crowd that has gathered to watch the fire, breaks into cheers. Cam does a little dance, lifts the feline above his head, wiggles his knees back and forth, then Cam 'spikes' the cat into the pavement.
How many images of cats can you see? Six, seven, or more?
If you like this page then please share it with your friends
See more funny cat stories, pictures and videos