Funny Quotes from Employee Performance Evaluations
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
- Since my last report, he has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.
- His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity.
would not allow this employee to breed.
- Works well when under constant supervision and cornered in a trap.
- When he opens his mouth, it seems that this is only to change whichever foot was
previously in there.
- He would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle.
- This young lady has delusions of adequacy.
- She sets low personal standards, then consistently fails to achieve them.
- This employee should go far --- and the sooner he starts, the better.
- This employee is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
More Funny Quotes From Employee Evaluations
- Got into the
gene pool while the lifeguard wasn't
watching. Then he fell out of the family tree.
- A room temperature I.Q. If he were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week.
- Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
- Got a full six-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy to hold it all together.
- A gross ignoramus -- 144 times worse than
an ordinary ignoramus.
- A photographic memory but with the lens cover glued on.
- A prime candidate for natural de-selection. It's
hard to believe he beat out 1,000,000 other sperm.
- Bright as Alaska in December.
- If brains were taxed, he'd get a rebate.
- Some drink from the
fountain of knowledge; but he only gargles.
- My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned
because I couldn't concentrate.
- I worked in the woods as a lumberjack,
but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.
- I was a tailor, but
I just wasn't suited for it. It was a so-so job.
- I worked in a muffler
factory but that was exhausting.
- I was a barber, but I just couldn't cut
- I tried to be a chef. I thought it would add a little spice to my
life,but I just didn't have the thyme.
- I was a deli worker, but any way
I sliced it, I couldn't cut the mustard.
- I was a musician, but eventually
I found I wasn't noteworthy.
- I studied a long time to become a doctor,
but I didn't have the patients.
- I worked in a shoe factory; I tried but I
just didn't fit in.
- I became a professional fisherman, but discovered
that I couldn't live on my net income.
- I always wanted to be a witch, so
I tried that for a spell.
- I managed to get a good job working for a pool
maintenance company, but the work was just too draining.
- I got a job at
a zoo feeding giraffes but I was fired because I wasn't up to it.
- I got a
job in a health club, but they said I wasn't fit for the job.
- I found
being an electrician interesting, but the work was shocking.
- I got a job
as a historian but I realized there was no future in it.
- I was working
at Starbucks, but I had to quit because it was always the same old grind.
See more funny quotes.
Please send us your funny quotes from employee evaluations.
If you like this page then please share it with your friends
See more funny employee evaluation, human resources
• Funny appraisal •
Human resource horror stories •
Funny newspaper headlines
Salary review •
Funny newspaper ads •
Funny application forms
Academic jargon •
Strange but true stories •
• Home - Clean jokes